Protection of personal data is among the top priorities of Zorlu Yapı Yatırım Anonim Şirketi (“Zorlu” or “Company”). Acting as a data controller with full awareness of our responsibility in this regard, our Company processes and protects personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”) and other relevant legislation.
With this Disclosure text Regarding the Processing of Personal Data, it is intended to provide the necessary transparency by informing you about the personal data processed in accordance with the Law in order to allow you to benefit from the products and services we offer to our customers. You may access our Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data (“Policy”) located at http://www.zorlucenter.com.tr/en/information/zorlu-yapi-yatirim-a-s/personal-data-protection-and-processing-policy/
This Disclosure text will become effective on the date of its publication, and our Company reserves the right to make changes in this Disclosure text, if necessary. Accordingly, then current Policy will become valid with its publication.
- Purposes and Legal Reasons of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes as part of carrying out activities and conducting commercial activities intended to allow you to benefit from the products or services offered by our Company, in accordance with the terms and conditions of processing personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
Transaction Security Details
- To enable you to benefit from our services of consultancy, baby strollers for families with children, powerbank for your electronic devices, wheelchairs, safety deposit boxes, and tax refund services for our foreign customers or customers seated at abroad.
- to enable you to benefit from our free Wi-Fi service,
- to enable you to benefit from the website or the applications run by our Company, and to develop relevant platforms
- to receive and fulfill our customer's requests or complaints and to handle customer relations management
- To perform analysis activities so that our customers have the best experience and benefit from our products and services in the best way
- Organization and Event Management
- Execution of accounting and finance processes
- Execution of Contract Processes
It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- To enable you to benefit from our health services in emergency situations
Processing by persons under the obligation of confidentiality (e.g. workplace doctor)
Customer transaction details
- To execute campaign, promotion or promotion processes
If explicit consent is available
Legal transaction details
Transaction security details
- To execute information security processes
- To fulfill our obligations arising from the legislation
- To ensure the Security of Data Controller’s Activities
- To follow-up and execute Legal Transactions
It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations.
- Parties to which Personal Data can be Transferred; Purposes of Transfer
Personal data may be shared for the following purposes, within the framework of the conditions of processing personal data as specified in Article 8 of the Law.
Purposes of Transfer
Receiving services on software, maintenance, security and hosting personal data within the scope of information technologies.
Receiving legal support
Fulfilling our legal obligations
Authorized bodies and entities
- Processing and Sharing of Your Personal Data Based on Your Explicit Consent
The explicit consent of the person concerned must be obtained in order to process his/her personal data for some purposes set out in the law. For the following purposes of processing personal data below, our Company, acting in line with the conditions of processing personal data in the Law, can process your personal data only if you have given your consent therefor: Suggesting our products and services to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs and performing analysis, segmentation or targeting studies; presenting special product or service offers, new product announcements, campaigns, promotions and other marketing activities; conducting surveys and customer satisfaction measurement activities and in this context, communicating with you by electronic means. For these purposes, such personal data may be shared with our third party suppliers from whom we receive services
- Methods of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected automatically or non-automatically through our websites, mobile applications, call centers, or e-mails, or through printed forms completed at the application points during the delivery of the above-mentioned vehicles, goods or devices within Zorlu Center in a physical environment, as part of your benefiting from the services offered to you by our company.
- Rights of Data Subjects and Use of These Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, a Data Subject is entitled to:
- know whether his/her personal data is processed;
- request information if his/her personal data has been processed;
- know the purpose of processing his/her personal data and whether such data have been used appropriately for their purpose;
- know the third parties to whom his/her personal data have been transferred domestically or abroad;
- request rectification in case his/her personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request notification of such activities to any third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred;
- request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing thereof have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of such activities to any third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred;
- object to the occurrence of any results against himself / herself through analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems;
- demand the compensation of damages and losses suffered due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Such rights shall be finalized within thirty (30) days if such applications are transmitted by data subjects via one of the methods specified in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy of Zorlu Yapı Yatırım A.Ş. available at Personal Data Protection Law Application Form. Although it is essential not to charge any fees for these applications, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff fixed by the Personal Data Protection Board.