This Disclosure text is intended to provide data subjects with information on the procedures and principles regarding the processing of personal data collected through closed-circuit recording systems used at locations owned by Zorlu Tesis Yönetim A.Ş. (“Company”) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
Detailed information on the matters covered by this Disclosure text is available in the Policy Protection and Processing of Personal Data at www.zorlucenter.com.
- Purposes and Legal Reasons of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes specified in the table below, in accordance with the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Law:
Purpose of Processing
- To ensure the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the relevant persons who maintain a business relationship with the company
- To ensure the security of the Company's locations
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations.
- It is mandatory to process the personal data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person.
- Parties to which Personal Data can be Transferred; Purposes of Transfer
Personal data collected may be shared with authorized bodies and entities in connection with any legal disputes suffered with the relevant Ministries, within the framework of the conditions and purposes for processing of personal data as specified in Article 8 of the Law, as restricted to the purposes specified in the table above.
- Methods and Legal Reasons of Collecting Personal Data
Personal data is collected automatically or non-automatically through closed circuit camera systems located at locations.
- Retention Period of Personal Data
Our company will retain personal data for as long as required by the above-mentioned processing purposes. In addition, in case of any disputes that may arise, our Company will be able to retain your personal data for the duration of the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation, for the purpose of making the necessary defenses in connection with such disputes.
- Rights of Data Subjects and Use of These Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, a Data Subject is entitled to:
- know whether his/her personal data is processed;
- request information if his/her personal data has been processed;
- know the purpose of processing his/her personal data and whether such data have been used appropriately for their purpose;
- know the third parties to whom his/her personal data have been transferred domestically or abroad;
- request rectification in case his/her personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request notification of such activities to any third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred;
- request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing thereof have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of such activities to any third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred;
- object to the occurrence of any results against himself / herself through analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems;
- demand the compensation of damages and losses suffered due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Such rights will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days, if personal data subjects file an application to our Company using the Application Form for Data Subjects available at www.zorlucenter.com. Although it is essential not to charge any fees for such applications, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff fixed by the Personal Data Protection Board.