PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER DATA
BY ZORLU YAPI YATIRIM A.Ş.
Protection of personal data is among the top priorities of Zorlu Yapı Yatırım Anonim Şirketi (“Zorlu” or “Company”). Acting as a data controller with full awareness of our responsibility in this regard, our Company processes and protects personal data in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") and other relevant legislation.
It is aimed to provide the required transparency by informing you about the personal data processed in accordance with the Law in line with your use of our products and services that we offer to our customers with this Privacy Notice You can access detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data from Processing and Protection of Personal Data Policy (“Policy”) available on http://www.zorlucenter.com.tr/zorlu-yapi-yatirim-a-s/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi-ve-islenmesi-politikasi.
This Privacy Notice will come into force on the date it is published, and our Company reserves the right to make changes, if required. Accordingly, the current Privacy Notice will become valid upon its publication.
1. Purpose of Processing the Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed by our Company in accordance with the fundamental principles set out in the Law within the scope of personal data processing conditions for the following purposes:
Within the scope of offering products and services provided by our Company to you;
• Making available that you use of the consultancy, baby stroller offered for families with children, powerbank for your electronic devices, wheelchair, tax return services for our customers who are foreign national or residing at abroad as offered by our Company,
• Making available that you use of our free Wi-Fi service,
• Making available that you use of our health services in case of emergency situations,
• Making available that using the website or applications carried out by our Company or development of this platforms,
• Customer relations management and receiving and fulfilling our customers' demands or complaints,
• Carrying out campaign, promotion or publicity processes,
• Organizing events or organizations,
• Analyzing our process for our customers to have the best experience and to benefit our products and services in the best way.
Within the scope of the commercial activities carried out by our Company;
• Carrying out the accounting and financial processes,
• Carrying out the information security processes,
• Fulfilling our obligations arising from the legislation.
2. Parties to which the Personal Data can be transferred and the Purpose of Transfer
Your personal data may be transferred to the following persons for the purposes set out below in accordance with the conditions specified in the article of the Law regarding the transfer of personal data.
Our suppliers which we receive service related to software, maintenance, security and personal data hosting within the scope of information technologies,
Our business partners with whom we receive legal support if required,
Legally competent public authorities and legally competent private organizations within the scope of our legal obligations.
3) Processing and Sharing Your Personal Data upon Your Explicit Consent
In order to process personal data for some purposes under the Law, the explicit consent of the data subjects must be obtained. Acting in accordance with the personal data processing conditions in the Law, our Company may only process and share your personal data with our third party suppliers, which we receive service from, if you have given your consent for the following personal data processing purposes,
• To offer you that our products and services which is customized according to your personal interests, usage habits and needs; to carry out analysis, segmentation, targeting or other marketing activities; to inform you about campaigns, promotions or advertisements; to introducing you new products or services; to conduct survey and customer satisfaction activities and in line of these purposes contacting you through electronic means.
4. Method and Legal Ground of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected through our websites and e-mail in electronic environment and through forms filled in at the application points during the delivery of vehicles, goods or devices mentioned above in Zorlu Center in physical environment in order to making availablethat you use of the services our Company offers to you. Also, your personal data is collected according to lawfulness bases that processing personal data is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract and for the legitimate interests of data controller as set out in article 5 of the Law.
5. Rights of Data Subjects and Exercising These Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, the data subjects are entitled to,
• Learn whether their personal data has been processed,
• If their personal daha has been processed, request information related to this,
• Learn about the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used according to the given purpose,
• Learn about the third parties in domestic or at abroad where the personal data is transferred to,
• If the personal data has been processed deficiently or erroneously, then request a correction of this and a notification to the third parties, which the personal data has been transferred to, ask to inform them about the procedure in this context,
• In case your personal data is processed according to the provisions of the Law and other laws but the reasons requiring their processing are no longer available, then request your personal data to be deleted or destructed and request notifying the third parties, which your personal data has been transferred to, about the procedure in this context,
• Raise objection against any result to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
• Demand indemnification of the losses in case they incur any loss due to unlawful processing of the personal data.
You can send your applications related to the above rights to our Company through the methods set out in KVK_Basvuru_Formu pursuant to the provisions of the Law and the Communique on the Principles and Procedures for Application to Data Controller. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, you may be charged according to the tariff set out by the Personal Data Protection Board.