ZORLU TESİS YÖNETİMİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ PRIVACY NOTICE
Your personal data may be processed within the following scope by Zorlu Tesis Yönetimi Anonim Şirketi (“Company”) as the data controller pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
a) Purposes of Data Processing
In accordance with the personal data processing principles set out in the Law and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in the Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, your personal data is processed for making available that you use of parking lot services provided by our Company, making the parking payments, carrying out our financial transactions and operating commercially, as well as fulfilling our legal liabilities.
b) Parties to which the Personal Data can be transferred and the Purpose of Transfer
Your personal data is shared with our suppliers, which we receive service from, with the banks for making the payments, and with legally competent public authorities and legally authorized private organizations in order to fulfill our legal liabilities.
c) Method and Legal Ground of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected through forms filled for the membership of the parking services in physical environment and according to lawfulness bases that processing personal data is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract and for the legitimate interests of data processor as set out in article 5 of the Law.
d) What Are Your Rights As A Personal Data Subject
We would like to inform you that you are entitled to the following rights as a data subject pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
• Learning whether their personal data has been processed,
• If their persona data has been processed, requesting information related to this,
• Learning about the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used according to the given purpose,
• Learning about the third parties in domestic or at abroad where the personal data is transferred to,
• If the personal data has been processed deficiently or erroneously, then requesting a correction of this and a notification to the third parties, which the personal data has been transferred to, asking to inform them about the procedure in this context,
• In case your personal data is processed according to the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other laws but the reasons requiring their processing are no longer available, then requesting your personal data to be deleted or destructed and requesting notifying the third parties, which your personal data has been transferred to, about the procedure in this context,
• Raising objection against any result to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
• Demanding indemnification of the losses in case they incur any loss due to unlawful processing of the personal data.
You can submit your applications related to the above rights to our Company through the methods set out in http://www.zorlucenter.com.tr/assets/KVK_Basvuru_Formu.pdf pursuant to the provisions of the Law and the Communique on the Principles and Procedures for Application to Data Controller. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, you may be charged according to the tariff set out by the Personal Data Protection Board.